Wondering what that special Boss Lady of your family REALLY wants for Christmas this year? It's real simple:
1. To pee in peace.
2. To roam the aisles of Target, Home Goods, & TJ Maxx. Alone. With no budget.
3. To not have to put ONE.MORE.KID. in his carseat.
4. A clean kitchen. Or better yet--a personal maid!
5. A massage. Preferably at a spa. Under a cabana on a tropical island.
6. To not have to wipe any butts.
7. To sit in Starbucks alone. Drinking a (gasp!) HOT coffee, whilst reading a book not about parenting.
8. To not have to make any decisions.
9. A gourmet chef. (Who specializes in chocolatey treats)
10. A silent night.
Please, Santa? I've been a good girl all year. (Except for those times I yelled at my kids...)